Sunday, December 6, 2009

GREETINGS FROM FINLAND

Greetings All!
Well it has been FOREVER since I last blogged, and for that, I apologize! What can I say, I've been through a whole lot, but I wont bore you with the details. Lets just say that 2009 is a year I hope to forget, but on the upside....things can only get better. I have no cards to post, as I have not made a card in ages! I have even BOUGHT Christmas cards this year!!!! SHOCK AND HORROR! However, my house is looking Ok, as I have renovated from head to toe. It has been a sort of therapy for me, trying to move forward without my husband. I am rather proud over what I have achieved. Hopefully, I will get back into my cards, as I have a FORTUNE invested....ooops, did I just admit that????
Take care everyone
HUGS
Jillx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jill, welcome back, you have been missed! Sorry to hear you have had a rotten time, never mind 2009 will soon be over and you can look forward to a new beginning. Look forward to some card postings very soon!

Barbaraxx

Mandi said...

Good to see you..YES I do mean that
You will get there...it takes time

Hope you can enjoy christmas
xx