Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WHITE PLUS ONE


Greetings from a cold and snowy Finland! A gorgeous winter wonderland outside, and its only November! :) Better late than never, I have made this card for the Just Magnolia challenge,which is white plus one. As you can see, I have chosen white and blue. I have of course used a Magnolia stamp, coloured with promarkers and glittered her up a bit. I have used a MS punch to create the strip she is sitting on. The presents and sentiment stamp are from the same set, but I as usual, cant find the packaging to see what they are. The flowers are from wild orchids!
Have a good day all, and thanks for popping by!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sparkles said...

aaaaw love this. Nice bright colours against the white
Barbara [Sparkles]

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww missed you to hun, lovely to have you back with us, i hope things are ok for you, totally gorgeous card,awesome colouirng. beautiful papers & embelies, stunning hun, sue,x

Mina said...

fabulous frosty feeling card, I love the Tilda and the touch of glitter...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx