Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MALE CARDS

Hallo to my faithful followers (far and few between!) LOL Well, see, I HAVE been making cards! I just seem to send them off before I get round to scanning them. It is Fathers Day in Finland next weekend, so I have made a few cards, to put in a box at OHs shop. Most of them are super simple using the new forever friends stickers. The "wallpapering" one is just a sheet of the backing paper. The golfing ones are George downloads. I am so upset because I desperately want the new set of downloads, with builder George on it, but the shop will not accept my credit card, DESPITE emailing them. GRRRRR...
I am officially on two weeks sick leave, although I will have to go back to work next week. I am a diabetic, and my sugar has decided to go on a roller coaster ride. Going to have about a million tests tomorrow to see if they can find out why. Oh well, there is no getting rid of me that easily...
Have a good evening all!
Jillx

No comments: