Monday, November 3, 2008

No cards!

Greetings from afar! No cards to show, but I thought I would just pop on before going to bed! Its getting rather chilly this corner of the planet. Starting to scrape the ice regularly in the mornings now! I have had no time to craft, I am working every hour of the day. I am beginning to forget what my kids look like!!! The only reason that I am allowing myself to do this is because I am taking nearly three weeks off at Christmas, and we will spend the time together as a family. My Dad arrives from South Africa on Saturday, and I am counting the days. I miss him so much! We dont have much family left in SA any more, and I do worry about my parents. It will be good to spend time with him again. However- even less card making! LOL
Well I just wanted to wish you all well. Hope you are all safe, well and happy! Take care,
Jillx

2 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Jill, dont wear yourself into the ground tooooooo much! have a lovely time with your dad when he visits.xxx

Annie said...

thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment. You must find a big difference between Finland and South Africa - especially during the winter, brrrrrrr! hugs, annie x