Sunday, November 16, 2008

Me again!

Hello from a cold and stormy Finland. I feel so guilty that I am not able to post much at the moment, but life is still hectic this side of the world. My little one came down with a tummy bug yesterday evening, so it was a sleepless night, and now the second one, is sitting perched on the edge of his bed with his face in a bucket. The joys of having four kids.... I hope I dont get it!!!
I thought I would post my weekends efforts. I have not had much time to craft, but today I made the time, as I feel that I have so much stuff, I owe it to myself to use it. The first card, Tilda and Edwin skating is from the new stamp club. I have coloured it with distress inks and matted it on coredinations. I am loving this coredinations, I have never had so many colours of co ordinating card before, well worth the investment!! The backing paper is Papermania, the sentiment is computer generated and the snowflakes are sizzix and a green punch. The ribbon I picked up at the supermarket on Saturday, with the Christmas wrapping paper. (well I picked up more than one........) LOL.
The second one is from the Pink Tilda collection. Paper is Papermania, vellum, Papermania, the flower is from a jar by Dutch moments, the leaf and sirwls are sizzix. The tag I got from a very kind lady in Sweden called Susanne.
Well, I guess I should go and check on my patients...I feel ANOTHER sleepless night ahead. Take care all
HUGS Jill
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue said...

luv ya crad Jill, i take it jill from dc?? lots luv scoops.xx yep me lol.xx

Finjill said...

Thanks Scoops!! Yes its me! Lovely to see that you have found me! TC Jillx