Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Scoops, HAHA, and i don't know how to do all the technichal stuff! LOL So imagine there is a big blue "7" about here, and then I have to tell you 7 intresting things about myself. Then I have to pass it on to 7 people....but I don't know how to do that either! So all you blogg geniuses out there...HELP!!!
My seven things.....
1. I was born in South Africa, and am married to a Finn, and speak Swedish.
2. I have a 16 year old cat called Stinky. (well I love her to bits so it must be of intrest to someone!)
3. I have been crafting one way or another for years, but got into card making a few years ago.
4. The internet has played a HUGE part in my life. As my family are spread all round the world, we are all connected to Skype, so I "see" them regularly.
5. My OH has recently invested in a shop, a builders merchant and hardware. I spend a lot of time there now, which restricts my computer time.... now thats not fair! LOL
6. I am a foodie and LOVE to eat. (that explains my weight!)
7. I am the proud mother of four little terrors, all boys.
Right, OK so I am NOT that intresting, but what can you expect.....
Please someone help me pass this on!
Jillx

2 comments:

Sue said...

oh Jill
that did make me laugh, well the way i did it, was pick some one from blog you follow. go to thee blog, copy the addy(right click mouse)
Go make new post add name name n addy, to copy addy or a piccie right click to copy, then right click paste.

I hope that helps but i somehow dont think so!! lol. sue.xxx

Mandi said...

Id give up now luv ha ha I foudn your facts interesting hun! Thansk for telling us xxxx