Monday, November 17, 2008

ANOTHER NEW BABY


Just a quick post today, as it is already my bedtime! A good friend of mine had a baby today, and I made this card for her. It is the baby from Magnolia, Tilda, but cant remember his name!! I have coloured him with Distress and polychromos. He is sitting on a piece of ribbon, I bought about 100 years ago from Panduro. It is matted on white then blue bling from Bazzil, and the name is cut out using a cuttlekids alphabet. I have also stamped and coloured the image onto shrink plastic, with the baby's details on it, and made a phone charm! Well I thought it was cute! It only took me four attempts! LOL. Weather wise.. we had a slight sprinkling of snow in the night...SLIGHT being the operative word! LOL Oh well, at least my Dad can say in all honesty, that he saw snow in Finland. However, there is snow forecast for the weekend! Imust be off, I DONT miss out on sleep for anything or anyone! LOL TC all and HUGS!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Jill, this is gorgeous! I love that ickle baby stamp so cute, love what you have done with the shrink plastic and putting babys details on it!. hope your well.x

Sue said...

Aww lovely card Jill, very cute, the shrink plastic is great i never get on with that! sue.xx

Finjill said...

Thanks guys! This is so huge, that someone is FINALLY reading my blog! HAHA I think I have Joey to thank for forcing everyone to start blogs! Joey, you are going to have to help me get my side sorted, it is BORING! Don't know how to do creative when it comes to computers!
See ya
Jillx

Sue said...

Joeys fault me n mandi are here!! lol enjoy the challenges but my blogs not exciting.lol.xx

Lätta och Goda recept said...

Vilket supersött kort och ett vackert namn.

Kram SusanneSj