Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Greetings from a cold and freezing north! It is still white here, and colder weather and more snow forecast. I have not got any cards to show, as I did not take any of my stash with me, as I thought I would not have time to craft. I wish I did now! I am passing time by playing WII, guitar hero, and watching all the latest kids movies.
We are having guests this evening which I am looking forward to. I thought I would just take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year. I hope that 2009 brings health and happiness to all. And for many of us, the opportunity to put 2008 behind us! TC all
HUGS
Jill

3 comments:

Joey said...

Happy New Year to you Jill!.xxx

I hope you got on ok in the sales, I was lucky yesterday getting syds stuff, her birthday is friday.xxx

Sue said...

Haapy New Year Jill
hope it's a good one for you, have a great nite 2nite hun, luv sue.xx

Mandi said...

Happy New Year sweetie xx