Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..... It has been snowing all day and the Christmas feeling is ooooooozing through the door! We have come up country to our holiday home, and I am soooo enjoying the time off! Yesterday, the boys and I went off to our forest looking for a Christmas tree, and then chopped it down and dragged it home. It's now taken pride of place in the lounge now, and although its a bit skew...it looks lovely! This morning we got up early and went and did a big food shop, and I have started preparing all the trimmings for Christmas. My OH arrives tomorrow night and hopefully we will be all systems go. If time allows, I will shoot some more snowy pictures and share my white christmas with you all! TC and have a wonderful Christmas where ever you are. Jillx

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jill
oh that sounds so wonderful i could picture it in my head, look forward to seeing some piccies. Wishing you all a very merry christmas hun, have a great one. luv sue.xx

Joey said...

Hi Jill, wow what a wonderful image to think of for me!. thankyou so much for your card hun!.x