Monday, April 13, 2009

AN AWARD

Aaaaah, my dear friend Mandi likes me blog!!!!! So much so, that she gave me an award!!! AND I even managed to upload it!!!! For those people who have sent me awards in the past, I dont deliberatly ignore them, I just cant do this bloggie thing so well! I will now attempt to pass it on to everybody who reads my blog!! (OK then, all three of you who read my blog!!! PMSL) Thats why I cant enter challenges!

oh well THAT did not work!!!!
Need more help Scoopy!!!!
HUGS
Jillx

2 comments:

Sue said...

You called hun, now what help do ya need??? oh n sayin you only got three peeps is no excuse not to do challenge cause mrs if ya enter challenge ya get more peeps come see ya blog?? Now that help? LOL.luv sue.x

Mandi said...

You are such a numpty!
You CAN go in for challenges then you will get more 'friends' LOL

See thsi is why I gave you the award cos you make me LAUGH lol

Daft woman

xxxxxxxxxxx