Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not a Tilda

Hi folks, I thought I would show you that I dont only make Tilda cards! In fact, I have made a few lately without any image, just inspirational words. The reason that I decided to post this one, is because of on my Swedish blogging buddies has just posted, using the same stamp, but with blue colouring. The similarities are amazing. The wording says.." We all have our time machines, some take us backwards, and we call them memories, otheres take us forward and we call them DREAMS" http://www.susannesj.blogg.se/ I am really crap at doing links so i HOPE THIS WORKS! pmsl. I am churning out cards like a factory today, as I have masses of coloured images, just needing a little love.
TC all
HUGS
Jillx

5 comments:

Mandi said...

What a beautiful card and such a lovely sentiment

mandi xx

Finjill said...

Aw, thanks Mandi!!

Sue said...

Hi Hun, beautiful sentiment, lovely card, sue.x

Ann said...

This lovely Jill,
Ann x

Unknown said...

Hi Jill, you been very quiet for a while, hope everything okay with you hun. Something on my blog for you!

Barbarax