Wednesday, February 18, 2009

tHE DUMMIES GUIDE TO BLOGGING


This is the dummies guide to blogging, awarded by Scoopy and Mandi. I am now trying this out according to their "destructions"- please bear with me....
This is a lovely photo that Scoopy has on her blog, that I have borrowed for my lesson.
Now any NORMAL person, is probably wondering what on earth I am waffling about, but Mandi and Scoopy will know what this is all about PMSL PMSL PMSL. It has taken me THIS LONG, but I did it!!
ROLL ON AWARDS!!!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

OMG I have just fallen off me chair!!!!!!!!!! PMSL
Well done hun, way to go girl, lol now ya got the hang of it get all them awards on ya blog!! Well impressed hun glad the distructions worked!! PMSL. sue.xxxxx

Mandi said...

Yes you've dont it BUT more the question...can you rememebr to do it again PMSL
Well done....roll on more awards eh hehe [I may one up speciallyfor YOU lol] xxx

Sue said...

ok here ya go now put it into practice!! something on me blog for you hun, hugs n thank you, sue.x