Sunday, February 8, 2009

SHE'S ALIVE!!!


Hallo all my faithfull followers who have missed me, YES I am still alive! Just been busy, and lost my mojo as far as cards are concerned. I feel like I have got in a rut, and all my cards are the same. My greatest desire is to make a plain, clean card, but cant get that one right!PMSL. I LOVE those plain white cards, that everyone else manages to make. So after many failed attempts, I climbed back into my comfort zone, and made another Tilda. In fact, today, I made 7 Tildas!!!! It is valentines day soon, and here in Finland, they celebrate it more as "friends day". So I got busy and did my cards. I have even got the envelopes done and adressed. IMPRESSIVE! The cards are all sameish, but slightly different. Same image and colours, but different backing papers and bits and pieces. The wording says..."Angels, of course they exist" on the inside, "I call them fiends" The text stamp is from Stämpel fabriken in Sweden, and of course, the others are magnolia. The backing papers are all papermanias valentines collection.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jill, your cards are lovely as always, but I had to laugh, I am sure its just a spelling mistake....friends or fiends!! LOL!!

Barbarax

Mandi said...

Aww 2 GORJUSS cards hunnie
mandi xx

Mandi said...

ROFL Glad you are alive too...meant to say ha ha

Finjill said...

Haha Barbara, just a spelling mistake, and I dont know how to edit it either! FORTUNATELY, its right in the card! LOL

Sue said...

Oh ya back yea hey bout b.....y time to!! PMSL i have missed you. now when ya want distructions? lol. two gorgeous cards hun, i struggle to make them like yours! lol Did you see we had snow!!! lol Nice to see ya back hun, sue.xxx

Nicks said...

hiya nice to see you alive and well

Mandi said...

Something for you on me blog hun xx

Sue said...

distructions have now been sent! lol.xxx