Thursday, February 19, 2009

NOW TO PUT IT INTO PRACTISE......


Goodday from a chilly Finland. Just emptied my bank account at IKEA, as we are going to start renovating the middle two boys' room tomorrow. (GIVE ME STRENGTH)

My dear friend Scoopy has sent me this lovely award, AND even taught me how to post it... this is attempt 2... DADA!!!!! I now have to pass it on to 5 others. So here goes
Mandi (for attempts to teach me)
Nicks (even tho' she hates Tilda)
and I would like to send it back to Scoops, for teaching me how to do it!!
Right, aren't I A CLEVER CLOGGS THEN!
Off to cook dinner again, strange how these kids need to eat like EVERYDAY!!!
Hugs
Jillx

5 comments:

Finjill said...

Or maybe not!!!! The links dont work! PMSL

Sue said...

LOL LOL oh well done hun ya clever chick, oh we work on links in lesson 2!!!! hahaha. Oh best luck with the bedrooms!! Lol.xx

Mandi said...

Staggered of Shaklin!
and THANK YOU too

Who needs links eh! LOL


Hugs xxxx

Joey said...

awww hunny thankyou for thinking of me.xxx

love the new look blog.xxx

Sue said...

Ello there be a ickle something on me blog for you hun!! LOL.sue.xx