Friday, October 7, 2011

HOUSE MOUSE CHRISTMAS




Greetings all! Today is the last day of my sickleave, so it's back to work tomorrow for me. There goes my free time!!! So you will understand that there wont be daily blogs from me in the near future. As a single mother of 4 boys and working 2 jobs, free time does not feature much in my life! For today's card, I have dusted off my House Mouse Christmas stamps, for Scoopy's challenge over at House Mouse Challenge The theme is "Sparkle on your Christmas creations." Due to the very bad light at this time of the year in Finland, and the fact that I only have a very basic camera, it is really hard to get anything to sparkle!!! However, in real life, it sure does. As usual, I OD'd with glitter! :D Both the image and the sentiment are from HOUSE MOUSE, which I have coloured with Promarkers. I realise now that those fine nib attachments are going to have to be on my next shopping list! The backing paper has embossed stars on it which sparkle, I think is from Forever Friends. The lacey edge is punched with my MS punch and I have blinged it up with half pearls and ribbon. The decorations and the stocking top are glittered with Stickles. Thanks for looking and here's wishing you all a wonderful weekend!






8 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jill, what a stunning card you have created. The stamp is so sweet, and love the pink on your holiday card. The ornaments look so pretty, and sparkle is hard to capture on camera, even with the best you can buy. Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Lovely.

Hugs
Sue

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww sorry you have been of poorly i missed that do hope you is feeling better?
Totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, hope to see you next time, now just make sure ya blog at weekends! sue,x

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining House Mouse. This is so cute.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
House Mouse GD for September

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This creation is amazing!! Such stunning details and I can see all of the gold and sparkle!! Gorgeous coloring!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends! I hope you will join us again! HUGS - Vicki HM&F designer

Lori Barnett said...

Thud! JILL...this is beautiful! Those Ornaments look like silk!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jill :-) I love the image and your colouring is fabulous,the baubles look real !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Christine said...

Wowzer super cute image stunning colouring love how you framed it with the nestie shape..

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends Monday chall this time...

smiles Christine x

America said...

Gorgeous colors/coloring and image. FUN punched borders and die-cut details. Great take on our Christmas Sparkle! :) Good luck on the draw and thank you so much for playing along with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. We hope to see you joining us again next time. :)