Sunday, March 8, 2009

GREETINGS FROM FINLAND

Greetings one and all! Well I am afraid that I bring bad news. (well for me anyway) Yesterday, after 17 years, my dear husband walked out of our lives. So I am now offically a singlemother to four kids. To say that I am devestated, is the understatement of the year, and right now I do not know what tomorrow will bring. But we will have to wait and see. Unfortuntaely, I have four kids who need me right now, so I need to stay strong for them (and I mean unfortunately that they are suffering, fortunate to have them!) I am waffling, as I am at a loss for words. I will post again when and if I find the strength
Take care of your loved ones, and I guess we will speak soon
Jillx

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh no Im so sorry.
Here for you should you need hunnie

Take Care

LOADSALUV
mandi xxxxxxx

Sue said...

OH Jill
im am so sorry hun as mandi said here if you need us, BIG HUGS,xxx sue.x

Joey said...

Oh Jill hunny, I am so very sorry to read this, huge hugs to you hun. ditto what the other two said hun.xxx

Unknown said...

Jill, I am so sorry to hear this, always here if you need me. Hugs

Barbaraxxx

Liz said...

I just stumbled on your blog and I hope you are feeling better now
and everythiung is brighter for you

Liz xxx