Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hello all


I MADE A CARD!!! Been sitting in my craft room all weekend, but have spent more time playing scrabble on Facebook than crafting! HAHA But I did make a card. I am a really crap blogger, I only ever remember to post about every tenth card. Of course, I have used the Magnolias again, in colours WAY out of my comfort zone. The sentiment is computer generated and says "Spring Greetings", and the green swirly paper is from Pink petticoat. It is a wallet card, and have included a packet of seeds inside.
Hugs to all, and enjoy the spring sunshine. We still have 10cms of snow!!!:(
Jillx
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Jill, I just love these colours, two cutie images, fab card hun Joey.x

Mervi said...

Wau what a card, you're so good ! I've once visited Nauvo in summertime, SO beutiful! ;-))m

Sue said...

aww hun what a gorgeous card they look lovely, great colouring, hugs, sue.x