Saturday, March 21, 2009

TILDA WITH TULIPS


Hallo all! What a productive day! I have had both the new spring club magnolias, and the easter magnolias arrive in the last week, and I FINALLY found the energy and inspiration to colour them today. Got a whole lot of images ready, so I am well chuffed!!! I love this image of Tilda, I have masked her onto the tulips. The paper is a new one for me, Basic Grey Sultry (welcome to the real world Jill) and the flowers are from my stash without a name, although I think they might be Prima. The little "made for you" charm got turned upsidedown on the scanner. The bling is from the Anitas wheel. I have coloured Tilda with watercolour pencils for a change.
Hope you are all having a good weekend and enjoying the spring weather! LONG MAY IT LAST!!!
TC and hugs from me
Jillx
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Great to see you hunnie
LOVELY card

So you had sun too!blimey thoguth you had 364 days fo snow hehehe

Hugs xxxx

Finjill said...

We had sun, but htere is still 10 cms of snow, but it is MELTING!! Where have you been, you said you was gone a week, and its been MUCH longer...dont like it when my routine is disturbed!!!LOL Missed you!

Sue said...

hello my friend beautiful card she looks absolutley stunning, been beautiful here this week hope it lasts, chin up chuck.xxxx

Sue said...

something on my blog for you hun, hope you have good day? sue.x

Suz said...

Så underbart sött kort. Den är så bedårande den stämpeln. Ha det bra Kram