Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Tilda

Posted by PicasaGreetings from Finland! It is STILL raining! I know there are people around the world who need the rain, but we have got enough thank you!
Last night I put together another Tilda card. I have quite a stash of coloured images waiting to be put together. This is the same stamp again from the so heavenly collection. I have used the Anita's Christmas paper and inked the edges with Distress ink. The sentiment is also from Magnolia. I have coloured Tilda with water colours and then H2Os over the top The large snowflake is a Sizzix on glitter paper, and the small ones are from an old punch I found in my stash. I am waiting for a parcel with a whole lot of Christmas goodies to arrive. I can see myself having fun soon. My OH is going away for 4 days next week,so that means no cooking!!! I am a good mother and cook properly every day, but on the rare occasion that OH is not home, its pizza, fish fingers, hamburgers etc. Kids think I am WONDERFUL! LOL. I cant wait for 4 days of card making!
TC all
Jillx

No comments: