Friday, September 19, 2008

Tilda hugs


Hallo all, I 've been busy! My OH is away for four days, so I have been making cards. I have loads of new Christmas stuff, but Have made no other normal cards for ages. So my goal is to get something other than Christmas done. I have been stocking up on my "male" cards as well, got five "George" cards in the box.
Here is my first Tilda for today. I have used Tilda with straw, but changed it to lavender. I have stamped onto normal card (I usually use watercolour paper) and then used Papermanias elegant paper. Under that is an old piece of velum that I stamped with some swirls in gold, not that you can see them. The pearls are from my stash. The flowers I have made using nesties and a punch, using the same backing paper for the pink. The centre pink flower is a prima. I have also used pink papermania gems in the flowers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: