Saturday, September 6, 2008

MILs simple birthday card

Posted by PicasaGood morning to you all! I am in a real huff this morning. It is MILs birthday next week, and OH has promised her that we will come for the weekend. Now I dont object to going, BUT JUST NOT THE WHOLE WEEKEND!!! I just find with two full time jobs, and four kids, and OHs sporting interests, we just never seem to find the time to spend at home. Oh WHEN will someone create that 8th day, so we can fit everything in???
Anyway, moan over. I made a quick card for MIL, using peel offs (yes Nicks PEEL OFFS), as I did not think she would appreciate a Tilda card. I have used a craft tonic card blank, and stuck the butterflies onto Pamermanias vellum's and trimmed round them. The big butterfly got squashed by the scanner, but stands 3D. Then I have just doodled with a gold sakura pen. I know that it is very basic, but if you knew my MIL, you would know that I am quite happy with it!
I hope you all have a good day!
Jill
Oh, and by the way, this idea is STOLEN from somewhere, but I cant remember where. I either saw it in a mag, or on someones gallery!

2 comments:

Nicks said...

yeah well, peeloffs/MIL's thats allowable !

Peggy said...

Hi,I am from Connecticut and I was just stopping by. I love your cards! They are delightful!
Thanks for sharing!
matternu@gmail.com