Friday, September 5, 2008

So heavenly 2

Well, here I am again, feeling very sorry for myself, as not many people have found my blog!!!
I have posted another card, using the same Magnolia stamp, but as a Christmas card. I have made her dress from homemade paper and coloured the rest using watercolour pencils. Of course, Stickles for her wings and dabbed here there and everywhere. Both the dove and the "God Jul" stamp are from Magnolia. Although you cant see much of the backing paper it is from Papermania, and I have mounted Tilda onto cream card, distressed with Rangers. The pearls and hearts are from my stash.
I hope you like it.
Here's wishing you all a lovely weekend and take care
Jillx

2 comments:

Alex said...

Lovely card and I think those new Tildas are fab! I just ordered mine, too! Love, Eisbaerin

Nicks said...

Mmmmm just looked at your slideshow... can I ask..... who has the lovely bum?????