Monday, September 29, 2008

Hallo all! (well if ANYBODY actually reads this! LOL) I haved been tagged by Joey http://www.joeysworldofstuff.blogspot.com/ and I have to get up close and personal. Never done this before, so lets see if I can get it right.
Here goes
RULES:-
1: Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2:Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3:Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs
4:Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

OK, you asked for it
1. I am germ-a-phobic! If somebody touches my food while I am eating, or drinks from my glass... MEAL OVER!
2. I am a diabetic, and take insulin 7 times a day.
3. I am petrified of mice! I literally jump onto a table and scream whenever I see one!
4. I am adicted to crisps! I need a fix regulary. At the moment, the flavour is sour cream and onion!!!
5. I stopped smoking three years ago. After 20 a day for 20 years, the time had finally come. I STILL have cravings!
6. I have four children, all boys and would love to have another one... but I am getting to old! LOL
7. After 16 years of marriage, I still adore my husband, and fall deeper in love each day.

Right, thats me done. I still have to tag 7 people. I will get back to you on that one.

1 comment:

margaretnx said...

jill, i spent ages writing to you on this contraption of a site then discovered i had to sign in or rather register and after i went throught all that rigmarole the damned thing deleted my message and i have had to start over again and i can't remember what i said!!!! anyway how are you and how is the new business doing - have you made your first million yet? we have been really busy here over the last few weeks - mil lives in a sheltered housing complex and they have had massive alterations done without moving the old folk out - she is 90 next month - they have had rewiring, new kitchen, new bathroom, new alarm system and new windows and obviously the house is now in dire need of redecoration which was done on monday/tuesday and the carpet fitter comes on friday then it is time to put up the new curtains, light shades etc and unpack all her nick-knacks and make it home again!!!! then i can relax and enjoy fionnas visit next week, she is coming home for 7 days this time which is the longest she has been home for a long time. i am really looking forward to spending some time with her and our night-time chats. then it is off to aberdeen for kenneths birthday in november. i'm exhausted jsut typing this never mind doing it all!!! anyway it is now time for bed but i just wanted you to know that i dip into your blogg and was thinking of you. you take care, love and hugs xxx