Friday, September 19, 2008

Here she is again


This is the second one, although I think I have uploaded them in the wrong order! LOL. I have coloured her with distress inks, embossed and distressed a swiss dots card, placed that on a wallpaper sample. The flowers are made with nesties, and gold brads from stash. I made the little envelope and distressed that too, and the tag is a sizzix with gold band from my stash.
Thanks for looking (if anybody actually did) LOL. Get the feeling I am waffling to myself here!
Jillx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joey said...

Morning Jill, loving these new cards, I love the blue colour combo fabby!!!.xxx

yes the bug has gripped me well and truly, i have only come onto the comp to check out the challenges(if you havent seen them theres links on my blog have a look at them) i have so many cards I need to make asap but no energy at all :o( arrrrgh I do hate sickness!.x

Joey said...

me again! i have been tagged, and i'm passing it onto you.xxx