Monday, January 5, 2009

BRRR.......

Good evening all! Well its still white in Finland, and I just wanted to share it with you! Sue, although I am no good at photos, every time I see a beautiful landscape, I think of you! LOL. This was a photo of the sunset this evening, taken from the front door. It has been rather chilly today, this morning when we woke up, it was -18! It has warmed up a bit now, but still very cold. The boys have spent the day skating, so they should all sleep well. I have taken down the Christmas tree and packed away, and cleaned..etc. etc. the usual! I want to go and get stuck into my craft room now, and pack away all the Christmas bits and bobs, and start thinking about Valentines day. I wanted to order the new Tilda stamps, but I cant seem to get very far with Magnolias web shop. It seems to have been out of order for a while now. One more day off for me, and then back to the grindstone for me. TC all and see you soon
HUGS
Jillx

1 comment:

Sue said...

oh nice to get all Christmas put away did mine the mon after Christmas!!! lol. Oh now i wouldn't mind going skating with the boys that would be fun, luv ice skating.
Hun try craftulove, or silly monkeys or glitter pot for the tildas. Some fell in my basket the other nite!!! ops, wrap up warm chuck.xxx