Thursday, January 15, 2009

ME AGAIN


Evening all! Well its turning chilly here again, -10 forecast tonight, and -15 tomorrow night! My OH is away (again) this weekend, so it will be just me and my boys. My eldest turns 15 next week, which is the legal age for a moped lisence here in Finland. He has worked hard and saved up, and bought himself a brand new bike, which is standing in all its glory in the garage, till he has a lisence. Now he claims he needs a new helmet and/or boots. So on Saturday, kids health permitting, we are off to a motorbike shop to go and choose a birthday present. My little one was sent home from nursery school today with a temp, he has got the dreaded cough that is attacking everyone. So we will just have to see how he is on Saturday. And over and above all that.......TA DAAAA..... I made a card. Just for a change, LOL, I used the dear little Tilda. I tried masking for the first time, and I think it worked. These are all from the new Valentine collection. I have coloured and inked with distresses, the lace and hat pin I bought locally. The big flower is "homegrown", and the smaller ones are ...can't remember! I am bad at this, as I rip open all new packets and put things in boxes, and then throw the wrappers away. (note to self..write down the manufacturers name on box!)
Well, I dont know yet if I shall have to stay at home tomorrow or take my little one with to work, as the nursery school wont take him tomorrow. You have to have a "fever free" day before going back. He does not mind going to work, I take the laptop and masses of DVDs, and put him in an empty office and gets to watch films. As it is my OHs shop, it goes OK. We will have to see what tomorrow brings. GAWD talk about waffling.... I think I will say Goodnite one and all. Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
TC and HUGS!!
Jillx
P.S. Don't just READ this....leave comments too!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jill, lovely layout and colours and love those pins! Hope little one is better soon

Barbaraxx

Sue said...

cor dont you go on woman!!! pmsl, beautiful card hun, gorgeous, left you my email so you can send me yours, so i can send distructions for award!!!
Have fun playing with ya new goodies hun, sue.xx

Mandi said...

Aww ill this card is fabulous Everything about it is gorge

xx