Saturday, January 17, 2009

LOVE IS IN THE AIR


Hallo again, on this chilly Saturday evening! I went to town today with two of my boys. We came home with food, a helmet and padded motorbike jaket and pants...and no money left!!! I am really going to have to put the hours in this week!! Oh well, it was worth it, I can't keep my boy wrapped in cottonwool all his life, but at least now, he will be as protected as can be on a motorbike.
Was feeling a bit low this evening, as OH is away again. So I made a valentine card, used this cute TILDA. She is coloured with distresses, and then I have cut her out using oval nesties. She is matted on to core'd'nations and then I have cuttlebugged the heart background. The edgeing is an old dusty Fiskars border punch. The inside of the card has an insert of handmade pink paper, which is torn and hangs out the edges. Little pink blings which I THINK are from Dovecraft.
Some VERY RUDE lady said I waffle on my last post (PMSL) so I will make it short tonite! Enjoy your evening all!
HUGS
Jillx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue said...

Oh Jill
gorgeous card hun, luv the delicate colours, beautiful. You do come across some rude peeps don't you?? i would ignor it hun!! PMSL.xx

Finjill said...

OK, I will take your advice and ignore it this time!!! PMSL Hope you are good!!!
HUGS
Jillx