Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another tealight card...

Goodmorning world! Its a beautiful day here in Finland this morning. We have had heavy frost in the night, and now the sun is shining. The garden looks like someone has gone mad with glitter!!! Todays contribution, is another tealight card. Now that I am getting the hang of them, I am rather liking them! I have used and old favourite magnolia stamp, and the backing paper is Tilda from Panduro.
I have coloured the image using promarkers, but I have a LOOOONG way to go with them. I cannot get the colours to blend nicely yet. I think I have used the wrong cardstock for the imaage as it is very shiny and the ink seems to dry before I get to blend it. Oh well...more practise!
Have a good day all, HUGSx






1 comment:

Stampin Mindy said...

What a clever idea. I love the papers and you roses.

Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!

Hugs, Mindy