Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TILDA CHRISTMAS

Christmas card production is on full steam ahead! Here I have used another of the old Magnolia images, my favourite little friend Tilda, sitting patiently on her present. I have coloured her using Distress inks, and the fur on her coat and her wings are done in Stickles. The backing paper is from Craftworkcards, Little Boy blue collection. The snowflake is a cuttlebug and the snow trimming at the top is the same Martha Stewart punch Drippy Goo. The sentiment is from the House Mouse Christmas collection.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Joey http://http//www.joeysworldofstuff.blogspot.com/ for helping me get my blogg up and running again. Not that I have got very far, YET, but it is slowly starting to come together again! Fear not Joey, I will bug you again!!! :)
Thanks for the comments yesterday!!! Hope you all have a good day! HUGS!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Jill you are on a roll, you go girl!! Lovely card.

Hugs
Barbarax

Finjill said...

Haha Barbara, you are so kind!!! If only you knew how much sweat and tears goes into this blogging!!!