Monday, October 18, 2010

WINTER WONDERLAND


Right, finally a card!!! :) Well I have never really been any good at this blogging business, so you will just have to bare with me. I have made a card, that I INTEND to enter into the Spoonfull of sugar challenge...if I can work out how. This is an old Magnolia image, as is the sentiment. The round GOD JUL is computer generated. I have created my own backing paper, by stamping snowflakes and embossing them in white, then coloured over them with Distress inks, in antique linen and old paper. The snowflakes are various punches I have...one is a Cuttlebug. I have made the icicle boarder at the top by punching Martha Stewarts Drippy goo out of glitter card.
Hope you all have a good day!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Fabulous card Jill

Just shout if you stick!

Lovely to see you

mandi xx

Finjill said...

I am very STICK!!! PMSL