Thursday, October 21, 2010

TEALIGHT CARD











Greetings from a chilly Finland this morning! I was hoping to post yesterday, showing you my first tealight card...but it proved a lot more work than I anticipated!!! I now have lots of half made boxes with skew windows etc. I consider myself to be rather amazing! Only I can manage to cut skew using a paper cutter, and score scew using a Scorepal! Now thats an achievement! Anyway, enough rambling...here is what I produced...

Just for a change, I used a Magnolia image...an old favourite and I belive the sentiment is also Magnolia. I have used Daisy and Dandelion backing card ( broke my heart to cut it!!!) which I have distressed with Tumbled glass. The edge of the card is punched with a Martha Stewart punch, the snowflake is a cuttlebug, and the flowers are from my stash.
The template for the tealight box was taken from Stampartic. I can say that it was not DIFFICULT to make, but rather fiddly. I think I will make a few and use them as teachers presents etc..
Have a good day all! Finnish hugs! xxx

2 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Jill

what a fantastic card hun, love it, thanks for entering me candy, goodluck

Joey.x

sparkles said...

so original
love it
Sparkles