Saturday, October 23, 2010

THINK PINK

Evening all! Well I have spent a large part of today making this card, and have loved every minute of it. I am a girlie girl, love glitter, flowers and bling. Since my last posting, I have purchased some Promarkers, and am TRYING to learn how to use them. I have looked at loads of really good tutorials...but practise, practise, PRACTISE!!! I would love to be able to tell you which coulours I have used on the card, but I have about 20 attempts of the same image, and cant remember which is which! The motivation behind my card, is the Just Magnolia Challengehttp://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/, which I could not resist, as I have a good few friends that have battled breast cancer, and I always try and support this good cause. And just a gentle reminder to all GET YOUR MAMOGRAM, breast cancer has no age limit!!!

I have made a easle card, using Daisy and Dandelion backing paper. This is exquisite, the little dots are embossed and glittered, the image is a magnolia, as is the sentiment, placed on a nesties heart. The flowers are all from my stash, cant remember where I got them from...story of my life. The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. On the inside of the card is a gorgeous sentiment that I saved on my computer after reading it on someones card years ago. My apologies to whoever that was...I cant remember that either!!! But the wording was so beautiful I had to save it. I have also attached a pink ribbon for the cause. I am planning to send this card to a dear friend who is fighting at the moment.

Hoping you are all having a lovely weekend! Enjoy the time with your loved ones, one never knows what tomorrow brings!
Take care all, HUGS xxx

No comments: